Tips to save fuel and money
Some fuel saving tips to save fuel and money :
1. Regular check-ups : Service your car regularly at reputable and recognized car service centers. Engines in modern cars are a lot more complicated than they used to be and need to be correctly maintained.
2. Check Tyres : At least once a month check your tyre pressure and make sure your tyres are inflated to the correct pressure.
3. Reduce Weight : Efficiency is reduced if carrying unnecessary excess weight. Remove roof racks, cycle tracks and storage boxes when not in use as these affect the aerodynamics of your car.
4. Temperature : Warming the car before setting off on a journey burns fuel. However, a warm engine is much more efficient than a cold one.
5. Reduce Speed : Reducing your average speed by a few kmph can have a noticeable effect on your fuel consumption.
6. Keep it Cool : Most modern cars are fitted with air conditioning. When the air conditioning is on the engine demands the power it burns a lot of fuel, when not required switch it off.