Top 6 Fuel Efficient Compact SUVs in India
1. Ford Ecosport- Ford Ecosport is a muscular Fuel Efficient Compact SUV. There are 10 variants with 3 engine options- two petrol ( 1.0 litre and 1.5 litre) and a 1.5 litre diesel engine. The price of Ecosport start form Rs 5.9 lakh – Rs 9.4 lakh (Ex showroom). The petrol engine gives a mileage of 13kmpl to 16kmpl (petrol) and 16kmpl to 22.4kmpl (diesel).
2. Mahindra Quanto- M&M compact SUV Quanto is mated with 1.5 litre diesel engine and it gives a mileage of 17.21kmpl. There are 4 variants of Mahindra Quanto which is priced from Rs 5.9 lakh to Rs 7.9 lakh (Ex showroom).
3. Renault Duster- Renault Duster is fuel efficient and a great SUV. Duster is capable to deliver 20.46kmpl for mileage for the 83.8bhp diesel engine and 19.01kmpl for the 108.5bhp powertrain. There are 10 variants of Duster which is priced from Rs 8 lakh – Rs 12 lakh (Ex showroom). Renault Duster is mated with two engine options 1.6 litre petrol engine and 1.5 litre diesel engine.
4. Skoda Yeti- Skoda Yeti SUV power packed with diesel engine, which is capable of delivering of impressive fuel economy. Skoda yeti is mated with 2.0 litre diesel engine which gives a mileage of 17.7kmpl and there are four variants of Skoda Yeti which is priced from Rs 14.74 lakh – Rs 18.37 lakh (Ex showroom).
5. Audi Q3- Audi Q3 is a luxury compact SUV which is mated with two engine options, 2.0 litre petrol and 2.0 diesel engine. There are 5 variants in Adi Q3 which is priced from Rs 25 lakh – Rs 33.40 lakh (Ex showroom). Audi Q3 gives a mileage of 11.72kmpl.
6. BMW X1- BMW X1 has come with 3 variants which are especially designed for Indian customers. It is mated with 2.0 litre diesel engine which gives a mileage of 15.6kmpl. The BMW is priced from Rs 28.60 lakh – Rs 33.40 lakh (Ex showroom).
There are no commentsAdd yours